Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's Shakin'?

After getting home at 7 a.m. and sleeping for a couple hours, I was outside checking my mail before I was to leave for an audition. As I closed the mailbox (affixed to the outside of my house), the ground beneath me started moving, and for a moment I thought it was something to do with the construction going on above me. But, I looked up and EVERYTHING was moving. The house, all 3 stories of bricks towering above me, was swaying back and forth. It was a "spinning room" feeling - vertigo! There was a distinct rolling feeling, too, which my neighbor, Rebecca, summed up perfectly when she described it "as if the ground is on a skateboard." It was an intense, but not an altogether unpleasant, experience though I'm glad it didn't last longer than the ten or so seconds it went on for...

~~~
Audition for a Toyota Tundra commercial - essentially blue-collar guys holding the impressive Tundra truck parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!