Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Friend Joe

Last week I met a friend of mine from Chicago, Joe Burke, for coffee. We worked on a couple projects together in the past -- Joe is an actor/writer/director -- and it was good to catch up. He's currently in the midst of the graduate directing program at the American Film Institute (AFI), and I expect big things from him down the road. Check out his directing reel sometime:
http://www.joeburke.net/

~~~
Nip/Tuck was fun yesterday. They didn't mind my cut so much, so that was good. The shot that we were in got cut down considerably though, and no doubt will be cut even further in the editing room, but that's to be expected ;) The best part of the shoot was that it was at the Paramount lot in Hollywood which is only a 5 minute drive from my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!