Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big Fat INDIAN Wedding...and a (Fake) Funeral

Yesterday/last night I worked background again on that movie (the same one from a couple weeks back). It was a big elaborate (fake) funeral scene, with lots of extras. We shot on the Sony lot which was fun and the many costumes were neat to see. Good food as usual and easy work. Anyway, it was a semi-night shoot, going from 2:00 p.m. to about 2:00 a.m. So, by the time I got back home it was quite late, and I hoped to sleep in a bit.

Any thoughts I had of sleeping in, however, were quashed early in the morning as a metal cutting saw and power sander on the floor above me rattled my walls - and my teeth. As some of you know, the house I'm living in is undergoing an extensive renovation, and is basically a loud construction zone all day. So, I got up and went to the Y. When I came home, my street was like Grand Central Station - cars everywhere, people in elaborate outfits with gifts, flowers, food. I came to find out that there is an Indian wedding going down next door. I wonder if they'll invite us over for some eats?? Hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!