Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A 'Fitting' Way to Start July

This morning I had a fitting for an extra gig that works a few days starting next week. I was a bit surprised to get the call since there is still much up in the air regarding the SAG contract. But, I'm grateful for the work! For those that don't know, a fitting is just where you go to the studio and they check your measurements, make you put on a costume, pin it all over for alterations, take pictures, and send you on your way. It is once again on one of those big-budget (super-secret!) features, so they made me sign my life away in confidentiality agreements. I won't be able to tell you what it is for awhile, but my costume is pretty groovy, so it should be a fun shoot. Hopefully, I will be needed for several days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!