Thursday, July 10, 2008

Night Moves

Worked on that film (the one I mentioned last week) last night for the first time. As I said, I can't really say what it is since I had to sign my life away, but it is a big, fun movie -- or should be anyway. The most memorable moment of the night was when the star of the film, one of the biggest stars around actually, laughed hysterically at the uniforms/costumes my cohort and I were wearing. The uniforms are indeed a bit strange looking though I'm told they're quite authentic...

Anyway, it was a pretty short shoot last night, but tonight it begins in earnest. We start at 4:00 p.m. and will likely go until 4-5 a.m. and then the same schedule tomorrow night. Fun stuff! I think it goes through the 23rd, and I plan to be working most of those days/nights. I hope so anyway, since I've had to turn down other things. It would figure that I can't find work for a month and now that I have a couple weeks worth of work, I've been asked to do at least 3-4 other projects at the same time. Note to Work: please, please still be there at the end of the month! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!