Thursday, July 3, 2008

Central Casting

This morning I went to an Orientation session at Central Casting, which was basically a Q and A session about how their business works. Much of the stuff I knew, but I learned a few things and got to see a couple friends.

Incidentally, as luck would have it, right when I finally get some work (that job I was fitted for yesterday) not 1, but 2 --TWO-- TV show baseball gigs appeared on the Central Casting hotline. They need baseball players who are about my age and can really play. Fun stuff no doubt! Neither had concrete shooting dates, but I'm guessing they will both shoot sooner rather than later. Of course I submitted myself, but I had to make the caveat that I am already working on a job where I have to be available for a 2-week chunk of time (which may mean zero, one, or many days of work) Because of that, I think it highly unlikely that they will call me in for either baseball show which is too bad. Oh well, them's the breaks, right?

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff,

    I haven't checked your blog in a while. Glad things are going well. I'm diggin' your audition clips on your site!

    Yesterday I was shot in an industrial at UofChicago - I believe you're an alum?

    Have a fabulous & safe 4th!

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marcus!
    Yes, I am indeed a U of C alum - where did you shoot? What was it for? Good job keepin' busy!

    Happy 4th to you as well.
    JB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!