Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Serial for Lunch -- and Dinner

I'm doing some more extra work tomorrow. This time for a "Daytime Serial" as they call them out here, but we all know them as "Soaps!" It's for General Hospital, and I only know that I play some kind of a bodyguard and wear a suit, and that it's supposed to go all afternoon and evening.

It may not be the most glamorous work, though I think it will be fun, but I'm pretty excited about it for a few other reasons:
1) I'm doing something. Better than sitting at home or writing out letters and postcards.
2) It is a great chance to get on set and meet the casting director, which could lead to future work.
3) GH is filmed on a studio right in my neighborhood; it will take literally 5 minutes to get there.

So, I will let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Many a respectable Hollywood actor spent time on a daytime serial during their salad days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!