Sunday, January 20, 2008

Packing It In

Wow, that NFC Championship game was ugly. (Unless you're my friend Jim, in which case it might have been one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see.) The Packers looked terrible, and despite my high-pitched pleas with the TV, neither of those two goofs who could have jumped on that loose ball at mid-field with 2 minutes left listened. I'll just say that I'm glad I wasn't freezing my backside off sitting outside in Green Bay. Then, I would be really upset.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for ya, fella. That had to be excruciating.

    Ford

    P.S. This looks like it will be pretty good! Get your hankerchiefs ready...
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469903/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ford.

    And I actually got called in to audition for that movie, though inexplicably I was called to read for the part of the center on the football team. Since I am about half the size of a center, I called to make sure that was the right part. And after double-checking with my agent, sure enough, that's what they wanted me to read.

    Surprisingly, the audition went decently well, and they were pretty happy with my read - as I left, I think only half-kiddingly they asked if I could gain 60 pounds in the six weeks remaining before filming was set to begin.

    Needless to say I didn't get the part...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!