Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weather or Not You Want to Hear About It...

I know that some of you who read this must be tired of me talking about the weather here - it is sunny and in the 70's again today. So, sorry about that. But, it is unceasingly amazing how different everything is when the sun is out. People on the street have a better attitude, drivers are better, store clerks are more pleasant, and as for me, I am much more productive with the sunny, warm weather. It is hard enough to get motivated to get up early and go to work or an audition or a meeting, but it would be so much harder if I knew I had to bundle up and dig my car out of the snow.

(The picture above is the view from the end of my driveway looking south towards downtown.)

So, I feel for all you folks who are going through one of the snowiest winters in recent memory. Hope you get some lovin' from the warm sun sometime soon.
~~

This morning I met my headshot photographer in West Hollywood to get a couple shots that we didn't get last time. It was a fun, quick shoot, and I look forward to seeing what we got!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the warm thoughts! today the sun is bright and warm at 29 degrees. we're soaking up the sun before the storm tomorrow!
    love- j& r

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!