Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Auditions

Today's print audition was for a bridal shoot - I think for something (a store? resort? in Southern California). So, there were a bunch of potential brides, grooms, fathers-of-the-bride, flower girls, etc. auditioning. The session was at On the Mark Casting Studios, another one of the huge casting places here in L.A. There were at least 5 other commercials/print jobs having auditions there at the same time. Mine consisted of several pictures and then a few questions. I suspect the short conversation was so they could gauge my personality, and if I would be good to work with. I think they have callbacks next week before the March shoot.

In addition to the print audition tomorrow, I have one for a Sony commercial which would be an awesome job to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!