Monday, April 28, 2008

L.A. Odds & Ends

1) Because of the various productions I've worked on, I haven't had to pay for a haircut since January. That being said, I think I might have to bite the bullet this week...

2) Any money I save on haircuts goes directly into my gas tank and then out into the smoggy L.A. air. With gas around $4 a gallon ($4.15-4.20 in Beverly Hills), it cost over $50 to fill my car up this week. No, I am not driving a Hummer H3, it is my little Kia Spectra 5.

3) I took my first yoga class over the weekend. I guess that makes me a true Californian. I've heard it helps with relaxation, and I also wanted to get some kinks out of the ol' back. It was actually a pretty physically demanding workout!

~~~~
Audition: Print audition today for a "Great Eats" project. Nope, I'm not sure what that means either...

3 comments:

  1. wait a second--does this mean you've been getting free hair cuts, or not cutting your hair? L.A. confuses me.

    On the other hand, it's almost May and we're still getting snow forecasts back here. I'd rather not know what sort of hat to wear than know that one wool hat might not be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It indeed means I've been getting free haircuts. And no wool hats needed here. Yes, yoga does seem to rock - it is actually quite a rigorous workout, which I wasn't expecting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!