Friday, June 6, 2008

Strike TV Audition - Dangerous Women

You may remember me talking about 'Strike TV' back during the writers' strike. It is the internet venture/channel that was going to be run by the writers, as a way of getting new material out to the public in a way that benefits the writers/creators. Of course, the end of the strike pushed Strike TV to the back burner, but from what I understand, it is set to go live in July.

Anyway, I had submitted my materials to the 'casting roster' on Strike TV way back in February. And recently, I was contacted by the producers of a webisode series called Dangerous Women -- starring the female leads of Sam Raimi's classic Evil Dead -- to audition. So, last night, I did so. It was a good audition, and seems like it would be a fun project to work on, so hopefully they'll find a role for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!