Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to L.A.


Well, I am back in the City of Angels after a 10 day sojourn that took me to my good friend's wedding in Canada (see photos), and then back home to Wisconsin for a few days. It was really nice to be reminded what good, supportive -- successful! -- friends I have. I am so proud of what each of them has done. In their own unique ways, they are all making the world a better place for someone -- or for many someones...

It was nice to get home as well. It is amazing how seeing family and loved ones can bring perspective to things. My niece is twice as big as she was at Christmas, and so, so cute! And my dad and I got to see the Brewers win at Miller Park which was most excellent.

Now I am back, rejuvenated and ready to go!

~~~
Print Audition: Nintendo lifestyle job - I had to pretend I was playing the Nintendo Wii. Not sure what they were looking for since there were people of all ages, colors, sizes at the casting, but it would no doubt be a fun shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!