Friday, October 3, 2008

Lay's & The Beermakers

Audition for Lay's potato chips. No, I didn't get to eat them. Actually it looks like they are going for a more 'earthy' approach in their next ad campaign. I was a potato farmer - they took pictures of my hands holding a bunch of potatoes and me shoveling the dirt. Unfortunately, it was one of those large cattle call auditions. I was #66 of who knows how many (they were up to #80 by the time I left). And there were guys of all ages, shapes, and sizes there, so it will be a long shot to get called back, but you never know...

~~~
After losing again to the Phillies yesterday, the Brewers aren't looking so hot in their first MLB playoff appearance in 26 years. But remember, in 1982, they became the first team to overcome an 0-2 deficit in the playoffs to beat the Angels, so maybe they can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!