Friday, October 17, 2008

Can't Seem To Find the Right Fit

Another fitting yesterday -- way out in El Monte. Unfortunately, they were seeing a lot of guys for one position - even when I was there, there were a few others. The other guys seemed like different sizes (taller, shorter) which is strange because you'd think they'd want specific measurements. Of course, maybe they don't yet know what they want...

~~~
How about that Red Sox comeback?! Wow, I'm not a Boston fan, but I do like to see history being made. Unfortunately, I was in class during that historic comeback. When I left for class, the Rays were comfortably ahead. So, I couldn't believe what happened when I watched the highlights on SportCenter. That's one of the great things about baseball: you can watch it for 10, 20, 50 years and still see something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!