Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An Excuse To Eat Junk Food?

So, I had another 'audition' for a fitting job - at a clothing manufacturer called Limited Apparel. It would be a great on-going gig, but unfortunately, I think they ideally want someone with a 35-36 inch waist. Maybe had they given me some advance notice, I could have been loading up on donuts for the last couple weeks...

~~~
Another workshop at The Network Studio - Part 1 of 3 with associates from one of the big casting offices in town, Junie Lowry Johnson. Last night's was with Debbie George, and it was very cool because we all read directly with her -- instead of performing a scene with a partner in front of her. This is nice because it simulates what a real first audition is often like. My scene was one from Desperate Housewives (their office casts the show) which was good fun, and I look forward to parts 2 and 3 of the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!