Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunny Monday

Yesterday I got to work as an extra on that same big-budget film I worked on in Dec., Jan. and Feb. It was a pretty long (15+) hour day, and getting up at 2:15 a.m. is no picnic, but it was a perfect day to be outside. And outside we were, for the vast majority of the day. Got some running in, got to enjoy the sunshine, was well-fed, and made a few bucks. I can think of a lot worse ways to spend a Monday...

In other industry news as it pertains to me, I decided to sign commercially with Brass Artists & Associates. They seemed to be the best fit of all the agents I met with (or more accurately, all the agents I mailed to that would take a meeting with me ;) I will go in there either tomorrow or Thursday to sign the paperwork, and hopefully work will come flooding in. Likely not, but it doesn't hurt to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!