Thursday, May 6, 2010

Visitors From Afar

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to grab some lunch and a couple beers with one of my oldest friends.  Ryan happened to be in town (or more accurately, near town, as he was really visiting Beaumont, CA...) on business for a couple days, and though we both had rather hectic schedules during that brief time, I'm so glad we managed to get together.  It was good to catch up, and I hope Ryan finds himself around these parts again soon.

Also, Gina's dad has been in town this week to catch some Brewers/Dodgers action -- and apparently he brought the Brew Crew's offense with him!  It's been great to see them throttle the Dodgers the past two days.  He and I also visited Gina on the Disney lot for lunch yesterday which was a lot of fun -- quite a bit of history there in Burbank!





As always, it's nice to see some familiar faces, so if you happen to be in SoCal, definitely let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Honestly the one stadium I must see before I die! Seems like a perfect spot for a ballgame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was fun to see the game from that perspective (my only other visits had me seated in the bleachers and up in the 5th deck.) Gina's dad got the tickets from Alcides Escobar.

    And Joey come on out any time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!