Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Criminal Minds Audition

Apologies for the lack of recent posts, a couple things since the last time:

I got in Scott David's office for another audition on Criminal Minds last week (that's the 4th time I've been in to his office since March...)  Once again, I didn't get the role unfortunately, but I felt like the audition went pretty well, and I appreciate that he keeps bringing me in for things.  Next time!

I did a reading of a script last night.  I've written before how many times writers/directors will gather actors together for an informal reading of their screenplay along the way to production.  It helps for them to hear things aloud, and it's good practice for us actors.  This particular script seems a ways off from being made, but it was good fun, and it was nice to meet the talented folks who were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!