Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whoops!

I got a call yesterday afternoon from the casting office I auditioned for earlier in the day.  Were they calling to tell me I got the part?!  Um, no.  Unfortunately.  Apparently there were some technical difficulties with the tape and need me to come back in Monday A.M. to read again.  Better than bad news though, right?

I guess I just have to look at it as another chance to get my face in there, and they must think I have at least a shot at the part, right?  Or else they could just not have called at all ;)

2 comments:

  1. Or you could say "Hey, I got called back!", which is technically true. :) Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Lindsay! ;) I was a bit disheartened to see that all TWELVE guys got called back for the one-liner, so it's a real crapshoot.

    but another audition to come this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!