Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Coming Soon the Christmas Holiday is...

Now that my birthday has passed (thanks for all the notes, messages, and e-mails!), I can get serious about Christmas!  For those of you who know me, you won't be surprised that I don't do much in the way of holiday decorations during the course of the year.  I keep my mom's stained glass pumpkin in my window all year round and that's about it...


But, I do indeed have some special decorations for Christmas; I have TWO, yes DOS, that I decided it was time to bust out.  As you can see from my pictures, these include my 6-inch Yoda as Santa figure and my string of Yoda lights now in place around my door.  Now, my apartment feels very festive.



May the Christmas Force be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!