Monday, February 22, 2010

400th Post - Thank You For Reading!

400 posts in, I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have kept reading.  I know I don't always have the most interesting or insightful things to say, and life isn't always fascinating out here -- despite the reputed glitz and glamor of Hollywood.  But, I have tried to update this thing with the various steps in my journey (a few large, many small), and I hope that in the future I will have bigger and better things to write about.

So, thanks again for reading, and for all the support you guys give me.  Please feel free to comment or question, it reminds me there are at least a few eyeballs on the other side of these ramblings :)

2 comments:

  1. And, thank YOU for blogging. I always enjoy reading your posts, Boehmer. Here's to 400 more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!