Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mr. A-Z

Last night Gina and I went to see Jason Mraz at the Hollywood Bowl -- I had gotten her 'just-get-me-in-the-door' tickets for her birthday. Unlike earlier this week at the Star Wars concert at the Nokia when we were in the very last row, this time there were actually six rows behind us! But, just like that show, there really isn't a bad seat in the house (even as far away as we were, see Pic); you can still hear everything just great.

He put on a very cool show. And of course, sitting outside on a beautiful, cool fall night can't be beat. Highlights for me were his reggae-tinged version of "The Remedy," his amazingly intimate encore, and even the echo in the Hollywood Hills of 18,00o people belting out "I'm Yours."

Good stuff.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!