Sunday, December 7, 2008

Non-Lazy Sunday

Instead of watching another Packers loss, I decided to take the opportunity to be productive today. And no, that doesn't simply mean playing softball. In fact, I skipped softball today (it's okay, playoffs don't start until next week ;) Nope, I spent the day at the Met Theatre in Hollywood at a commercial casting director workshop that was put on by Brass - my commercial agent. I haven't done much with them since the agent that signed me left the agency over the summer. And even though it was a long day (3 sessions over 8 hours) it was a good chance to both meet some of the people at the agency and to get in front of reps from 9 or 10 casting offices. Each session had a Q & A followed by a chance to do a short piece of commercial copy. Only time will tell if anything comes of it, but it never hurts to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!