Friday, December 5, 2008

The Myth(?) of Dog Jack

So, it's been awhile since I've written about Dog Jack, the independent Civil War film I worked on a few years back. I know many of you who have heard me talk about this project wonder if indeed it even exists since it has been so long. I assure you, it DOES exist. In fact, I got recent word that there might maybe possibly perhaps be a release of some kind in the not-so-distant future (i.e. sometime before the next presidential election, I hope!) I'm not sure what that means - maybe a festival, hopefully a DVD.

I know that long months/years in post-production is often the fate of indy/low budget movies, so it isn't entirely surprising that this project hasn't been completed yet. But, I know that the folks they had working on it in post (sound, editing, etc.) are top-notch people, so I am really excited to see it!

I will continue to keep you guys updated. In the meantime, here are some Dog Jack links:

Dog Jack Official Site


Dog Jack Trailer

News Story on Dog Jack Filming in Penn.


Dog Jack on IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!