Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WINsconsin

Wow!  A big weekend for Wisconsin sports teams!  I wrote a few weeks ago about how this might be Wisconsin sports' golden age.  And it sure seems like it that age is continuing.  The 7th-ranked Wisconsin Badgers football team crushed #8 Nebraska moving themselves into the AP Top 5.  Aaron Rodgers and the Packers continued to look dominant against the Denver Broncos while keeping their record unblemished.  And the Brewers won the first two games of their first-round playoff matchup with Arizona.

It must be really exciting times around Milwaukee and the rest of the state these days.  My dad said the crowd at Miller Park was amazing on Sunday; and it sure sounded like it on TV!  I wish I could be there in person, but I am following -- and loudly cheering -- from way out here!  On Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!