Saturday, January 2, 2010

Overeating and Shivering Done...For Now

Back from the land of snow, Christmas lights, home-cooked meals, family, friends, single digit temps, warm fires, George Webb breakfasts, and $7 pitchers of beer, I am once again enjoying the Southern California sun.  Now, my task is to burn off the several dozen Christmas cookies -- among other native Wisconsin delicacies -- that I ate... 

The time back home seemed to fly by quite quickly, and I didn't get to see everyone that I had hoped to, but I was reminded just how lucky I am to have friends and family that are so supportive of, and encouraging about, my "non-traditional" career choice -- so thank you all.  See you again soon!  (Or if you'd like to experience some winter weather that doesn't freeze your face, feel free to stop by ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!