Monday, November 23, 2009

Honda Audition & Set Pics

Note: My blog posting has been a bit inconsistent of late since I no longer have internet at my place (my former neighbor, Rebecca, graciously let me use hers before she moved away...), but I hope to have that remedied soon.


Audition at Joe Blake casting today in Santa Monica for a Honda car commercial.  The wait was pretty long since there were so many dudes auditioning (about eighty minutes), but it seems like a fun spot.  I think I did pretty well and callbacks are before the holiday, so I hope to hear!




Here are a few pics from a set I've worked on for a few days the last couple weeks.  (It's an untitled TV movie -- Hallmark or Lifetime, maybe?)  These shots are from a beautiful spot in Moorpark that doubled as a mall for purposes of the film.  The location was like a gorgeous little oasis in the middle of the desert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!