Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Extra Looooong Days

Not much time to write before my eyelids completely close...
The past two days I've had to get up at 1:30 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., respectively, to make it to the set by my call time. And I've just arrived home (about 9:30 p.m.) at about the same time I did last night; some long days which are good for the overtime, and they do feed us pretty well, and I do get to see some interesting people and great shot set-ups.

But, the best part is that I've had quite a few "I can do that" moments. Times when the "principals" (i.e. the "real" actors, who have lines and get to be creative -- and are paid more than chump change) do something that I know that, given the chance, I could do. Now, the real challenge though, will be convincing someone who matters to give me that chance. Someday...

But, for now, it's off to shower and to bed as I need to get ready for another long day on set tomorrow. But, here's the good news: I get to sleep in! (until 4:00 a.m., that is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!