Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Even Steven

Done until January with extra work...

Because the movie is "top secret" as I mentioned, they make us wear full length black raincoats over our costumes whenever we go outside - even on the studio lot where we were today - to avoid the prying lenses of the paparazzi.

So, I had just put on my raincoat to head to the bathroom, and as I open the outside door, who is walking in? None other than Mr. Steven Spielberg. I held the door as he came in past me and said excuse me. No doubt he is on the same lot shooting another little film - the new Indiana Jones - and just stopped by to check out this production. When we started to shoot again, he was standing with the director and someone came in with a cake, apparently it was Spielberg's birthday, and the cast and crew proceeded to sing to him. Who would have thought I would ever be singing Happy Birthday to the man who made Jaws...

It is getting more enjoyably surreal out here by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!