Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Print Audition & Disney Christmas

I had another print audition today for a jeans company.  It was a bit of a drive to the company office in brilliantly named City of Industry, but I'm just glad my print agents are getting me out there!

In unrelated news, as a ABC/Disney employee, Gina got to go to the company Christmas party at Disney World last month -- luckily for me, she got to bring a guest!  They shut down the park at 8:30 p.m. and from 8:30 -12:30 a.m. it was only open to Disney employees and their families/guests.  It was a lot of fun getting to go on just about any ride without much of a wait, and they had specials on food and drinks, too.  Here we are enjoying our $2 churros in front of the castle.  Thanks Gina and Uncle Walt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!