Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Dog Jack Sighting?

I have gotten word that the long awaited (okay, maybe only by me...) Civil War film I worked on a few years ago, Dog Jack, might actually see the light of day -- in Pittsburgh. A premiere is set for October 11 in Pittsburgh, PA, and hopefully there will be a Chicago premiere sometime following that. Why Pittsburgh? Well, because that is where we shot some of the film, and that is where the novelist Florence Biros was originally inspired to tell the tale of the real Dog Jack.
The producers are still hoping for some kind of distribution -- whether that be theatrical, TV or DVD. And now that Oscar winner Lou Gossett Jr. is narrating, maybe there is a chance. Anyway, if anyone is around Pittsburgh in October, let me know, maybe I can scare up a couple tickets for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!