Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Visiting Oscar

Like many of you probably did, I watched the Academy Awards on Sunday night (thanks to DVR it was only a couple hours ;) I thought the show was pretty cool this year; Hugh Jackman was a good host, and they got rid of most of the lame presenter banter. (Tina Fey and Steve Martin were pretty funny.)

But I always like the big 'upsets' and unfortunately there weren't any... No big party for me though as I was getting ready for this short/webisode series that I have been working on this week -- I'll post more on that later.

Just to get a glimpse of the Oscar hoopla, I went down to Hollywood Saturday evening to walk around the Kodak Theatre a bit. It was pretty much a madhouse around there. Hollywood Blvd. was closed for several blocks, and there was security everywhere. Still it was pretty interesting. Here are a few pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!